Fishing

Fishing is my favorite activity, because it takes patience and drive. Many people don't like fishing because they believe it is boring and that you never catch anything. And my response every time is that, that’s why they call it fishing and not catching. there are sometimes that I don't catch anything. Still, I know that there are fish below me. When I have those days that I haven't catched anything, I know I got to go back out there to redeem myself and maybe I made a mistake and that's why the fish aren’t biting. You can break it down to about 2 factors. One factor is that what time did I go out there. Because I have found that some ponds the best fishing is in the morning and the other ponds are best fishing at night and there are some/most that you can fish there in the morning and night and catch a lot. The second factor is that maybe I used the wrong bate, because usually I use fake bait. Though in a lot of cases I have found that some ponds are better fishing with real worms. All you must do is be persistent and fishing won't be boring it'll be more relaxing and fun. I also love fishing because it's a big game because you cannot just see the fish whereas you can see deer when you are hunting. With fishing it's a guessing game where to fish. And every time you catch something on your hook, and you start to reel it in you never know what it might be. it might be the world's smallest bluegill, or it might be the world's biggest bluegill. You never know until you land the fish. Landing the fish means that you have reeled in your line all the way and we're able to get it onto the shore or in your boat. The saddest part about fishing for me is that I'm allergic to fish. Though I’m not as allergic as my cousin where he must wear gloves when he's fishing because he will get a rash if he holds a fish with his bare hands. So, most of the time when I fish, I throw the fish back. Most of the time I weigh the fish and take measurements of the fish and write it down in my fishing book. Then I take a photo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why to Hunt

Why hunting and fishing is necessary