Fishing from a Boat or the Shore

 In this section I will be talking about is it better to fish from a boat or from the shore. Personally, I like fishing from a boat though there are in some cases that I like fishing from the shore. So, I would have to say I like fishing from a boat because I do own 3 boats. 2 of them our kayaks and the other is a 14-foot V bottom johnboat. When you fish from a boat you can go wherever you want. If you want to fish close to the shore you can just take your boat over to the shore and if you want to just fish from the middle then you can drive your boat to the middle and fish from the middle. Fishing from a boat is also helpful when you go out to lakes that either have a very steep shoreline and the only place you could really fish from is the boat launch which in some cases that's illegal. Or that the shoreline is so overrun with weeds and briar Bushes or just overgrown. One of the reasons that I also liked fish from a boat is I love the wind that comes across the Lake and hit you in the face it just feels relaxing to me. When I fish from a boat, I personally like fishing near the shoreline mainly where the shoreline is a very steep Cliff it's there because I know it's not over fished by anglers. Though if you don't have the means of getting a boat or buying a boat fishing from the shoreline isn't that bad. There are just a few different techniques that you must use to catch the fish. Like in some cases you would need to fish ahead of you. That's when instead of just walking to the shoreline and throwing it out in front of you instead you fish by going to the shoreline and fishing side to side. Though it's about the same if you fish from a boat. Instead just driving the boat right up to the shoreline and just fishing to your left and your right. It's better if you stay about 14 maybe 20 feet away from the shoreline and fresh and fish between you and the bank. Doing this you will have better luck of not scaring the fish when you arrive at your fishing location. Another reason I like fishing from a boat is usually when you get hung up on the shoreline you will probably lose your lure that you are fishing with. Whereas almost every time I fish from a boat an i get hung up I can usually get my lower back. Probably my favorite feature about fishing from a boat is when you're about 20 feet into the water on a boat you're very unlikely to catch a tree when you are casting your line. Whereas when you're fishing from the shoreline it's not if you catch a tree it's when you will catch the tree.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why to Hunt

Fishing

My Experiences